Articles and other useful material on Creating Value
The journal will seek and publish articles and case studies that probe and provide insights and answers to questions in the following areas:
- What is the link between customer data and financial data?
- How do you capture actionable, reliable and meaningful data for customers? Just like business management has standards for financial results, what should be the standards and guidelines for capturing analyzing and reporting customer data?
- How do you use this information strategically to focus a firm’s scarce resource in order to choose deliver, and communicate the best value to its customers.
- How to drive the customer focus throughout the entire organization so everyone knows how they contribute to creating customer value.
- How do you make value creation a winning mantra in your organization and work towards becoming a Firm of endearment.
Articles that cover either or both the science and the art of customer value and value creation will be sought. The science is the logic and principles. The art is the psychological, the human factors create change alignment and passion required. The science covers the “what to do.” The art “how to do it”