December 14-15, 2023
Creating Value Alliance is proud to announce an International Conference on Creating Customer Value for academics, leaders and executives.
We expect leaders from around the world to participate and speak, and to present papers in this practitioner cum academic conference. Attendees and Speakers who are Business and Academic leaders and executives will get a platform to interact, network, and learn from each other, and from local and international experience, thoughts and ideas. This will enable attendees and speakers to enrich their experience and use their learnings in enhancing their careers while increasing customer value. This conference will help you think differently in making value creation a new goal in life and business. The following have agreed to speak
- Dr V. Kumar, Former Editor Journal of Marketing and Professor, St John’s University, USA; renowned Marketing Guru
- Dr Raj Srivastava, former Dean Indian School of Business, India;
- Karin Hurt, CEO Let’s Grow Leaders, USA;
- Moshe Davidow, Service2Service and Technion, Israel;
- John Goodman, Vice Chair, Customer Care Measurement and Consulting, USA;
- Irem Sefa Yayimlar, President of Personal Brand Building, Turkey;
- Bill Price, former global VP for Customer Value, Amazon and President, Driva Systems;
Customer Value is an important part of any value creation program, as described by the Business Round Table in 2019, and World Economic Forum in 2020. The Business Round Table manifesto was signed by almost 300 CEOS of the top American companies, such as Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Satya Nadella of Microsoft, Tim Cook, Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan Chase etc.
The purpose of a company is described as creating Value for all stakeholders such as customers, employees, suppliers, community and shareholders. For creating any value in business, the customer is of prime significance. Hence this important conference on Creating Value for all Stakeholders.
Excellent @Gautam Mahajan-
I will Like to Participate !
Leaders Excellence ,Harvard Square,
I want to attend the conference
I want to join the conference with my colleagues, so please specify the details of the conference